Maeda Telescopic Crawler Crane LC 1385M V 8B
The very first Maeda Telescopic Crawler Crane was sold to a reputable Engineering and Construction company early this year.
With the help of this versatile machine it can get closer to a job so that the boom has a greater lifting capacity and allows the operator to get closer to work area so that the operator has a full view of the lifting works at site.
For example, the assembly time for a 50T crawler crane takes 1-2 days. While Maedas LC 1385 is almost immediate, thus it saves money, less risk of accidents, and thus increasing productivity.
The model is now being deployed to lift steel structures into position at a highly confidential Good Class Bungalow Project at Swettenham Road, off Demsey Road.
LC 1385 is Maedas biggest pick and carry crawler crane with a maximum lifting capacity of 6 ton @ 2.6m working radius, and a pick and carry capacity of 2Ton. The LC 1385 has a rear view camera, dozer blade, air conditioned cabin and combined with many safety features to ensure safe operation at all times. Optional items such as fly jib and rubber pads can also be fitted on to suit the users requirement.
- Lift capacity 6.0t x 2.6m
- 2t pick & carry capability
- Max working radius 16.10m
- Max lifting height 16.70m/22.0m with fly-jib
- Compact dimensions (LxWxH) 6545 x 2490 x 2965mm
- Fully Enclosed Air Conditioned Cabin
- Steel Tracks to cope with the harshest construction sites
- Variable (Hi/Lo) Travel Speeds